My Boobs Bound for Trouble!

My Boobs Bound for Trouble!

This entry is part 4 of 5 in the series Boobday

I chose this image for this week’s Boob-day because I am more than happy to show off my boobies, being a bit of an exhibitionist.

Don’t you think the lines of the ropes are beautiful?

I hope that fit’s this week’s theme as well as the ropes fit me . . .

Master Michael Samadhi is the tie-guy and also the photographer.

Michael rigged my breasts so they are now . . .

Boobs bound for trouble!

My Boobs Bound For Trouble!

boobs-bound-for-trouble

Bound for Trouble!

adissolutelifemeans.com/boobday/

Beautiful Breasts in Bondage

Beautiful Breasts in Bondage

This entry is part 22 of 35 in the series Sinful Sunday

It was just another afternoon @ the Kinky Kabin with Alpha, Serafina, and Sinnja.

In other words . . .

It was fucking magical!

While not the most artistic breast tie I’ve ever woven, it’s not my ropework that catches the eye anyway.

If SinfulSunday is all about the image, this image is all about Serafina’s natural beauty!

She wears her role as an erotic slave quite well, don’t you think?

beautiful breasts in bondage

Serafina-breasts-in-bondage-Kinky-kabin

This post was made for Sinful Sunday Week 165.  Every Sunday these days seems to be Sinful round here.  Why not join in on all the Sinful fun yourself?

Sinful Sunday

Let The Sunshine In!

Let The Sunshine In!

This entry is part 2 of 2 in the series Boobies & Bondage Across America

It was like a moment from a 60’s musical . . .

Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in
The sunshine in
  ~ James Rado & Gerome Ragni | Hair | Let the Sunshine In

Let The Sunshine In!

BOOBIES-AND-BONDAGE-ACROSS-IOWA---MUSCATINE-COUNTY

We are doing Boobies & Bondage Across America a little bit different, we’ve added an extra twist.  In addition to exploring all 50 states like the lovely Jade Melisande, Serafina and I are also counting off the 99 counties of Iowa, and the 102 counties in Illinois.

Serafina doesn’t have to be the only model for this project.  Maybe you’d like to appear with her, or even in her place as a part of our project.  Drop us a note (use the contact form found along the navigation bar at the top of this page) if you’d like to join in on all the fun!

boobies in bondage across america

boobies across iowa

BOOBIES-AND-BONDAGE-ACROSS-IOWA---MUSCATINE-COUNTY_ART

“C” is for Christmas Card

“C” is for Christmas Card

This entry is part 2 of 6 in the series Scavenger Hunt

I’ve already completed a proper post for today’s “A” to “Z” Challenge, but I’ve had some pics waiting to be added to this blog for some time.  “C” may be for cuckold, but there’s no denying that “C” is for Christmas Card too!

The topic “Christmas Card” might not seem, at first glance, to be part of the world of kink.  But, that’s just the surface.  In addition to showing off my Serafina, and adding another Scavenger Hunt challenge location to her list, today’s post is also meant to show that most any activity can have a kinky edge added.  Even the making of a Christmas Card!

The story starts with my desire to create a Christmas Card to my FetLife friends.

It sounds simple enough, right? Well, as my friend Alpha has commented, I’m rarely one to go about doing something half assed. I’m a full bore kinda guy, it’s all or nothing quite often for me.

What I had in mind wasn’t too elaborate of a production, but I did have some requirements. I wanted to get a nice picture of Serafina. I wanted it to be from someplace special. And, I wanted it to show both the spirit of the season and some kink at the same time.

The result was quite nice . . . I was pleased. But, sometimes the story that goes with the picture is better than the image itself, and this might be one of those occasions.

I found the location, a historic mansion on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi river in Davenport that’s now been converted into a group home for low income senior citizens.  It’s on the National Registry of Historic Places too.  There’s even a former chapel (see final pic) that’s been converted into an entertainment center for residents.

With snow on the ground and a frozen Mississippi River in the distant background, it was an appropriate Midwestern winter day, with single digit temperatures and negative wind chills. It seemed to work well for setting the proper mood for our mini Christmas scene.

Because I wasn’t able to cart along much camera equipment for a quick surreptitious shoot, the nice gray overcast sky worked in my favor too. It helped to prevent harsh shadows in an exposed location that I knew would otherwise be in direct sunlight.

We arrived, parked, hiked around a bit, and looked up at our shoot location . . .

The climb to our location, up four flights of steps (still the original staircases from the mansion’s 1872 construction) was more than a little exertion. While Serafina caught her breath, I shot a couple of pictures out the window to set the scene.

High on the bluffs overlooking the frozen Mississippi River.
Not a bad view for a vanilla Christmas picture . . . Flat out fucking exceptional for a fetish shoot!

So I catch my breath, Serafina catches hers, and I have her sit on the loft’s sole chair. I produce a length of jute rope, and bind her hands together. Then I quickly secure her feet to the chair’s legs . . .

Grabbing my trusty Nikon, I shoot my first portrait . . .

Even in the relatively small space of a “widow’s watch” tower, I see that Serafina is sort of lost in in the foreground of the tall windows . . .
I zoom in a little closer. The picture’s framing is better, but Serafina doesn’t get the expression quite right . . .

At this point, I’m feeling a little pressure to get things right and get out. While I had secured permission to sight-see and shot a few pics, I’d certainly never mentioned rope or bondage to the kind folks who let me tour . . .

I shot several more pics, none of them quite right. Then just before I called it off, Serafina nailed the expression and the camera cooperated in capturing it all nearly perfectly . . .

But we aren’t done, as Serafina needs a little play too. So that means I need to get her breasts out . . .

Oh my, what lovely breasts my slave has!

And she pouts nice too . . .

At that point, I decided to leave well enough alone, and call it a successful day. Serafina got to show her breasts off on the widow’s watch of a historic mansion built in 1872, I got my pictures, and Fetlife got the Samadhi Christmas card it deserves . . .

Oh, and I got a story to tell too . . .

“C” is for christmas card

Scavenger-Hunt-Bronze
C

Beautiful Breasts in Bondage Across Iowa

Beautiful Breasts in Bondage Across Iowa

This entry is part 1 of 2 in the series Boobies & Bondage Across America

boobies & bondage across america

The deliciously lovely (not to mention talented) Jade Melisande recently began a project called – Boobies & Bondage Across America.  The concept was simple – the series was a place for Jade to document her progress to the goal of capturing her tied-up boobies in all 50 states.

Serafina and I immediately fell in love with the idea.  I mean, who doesn’t like to decorate pretty breasts with rope?  Fortunately, we don’t have to feel as though we are crashing the party, because Jade invited others to join in on the fun.

We don’t travel terribly widely, so getting to all 50 states in any kind of reasonable time frame may not be a realistic goal.  We’re considering putting our own spin on the project for our blog, while still holding true to Jade’s concept as well.  We will have to see where it take us.  We’re considering a goal of capturing beautiful breasts in bondage in every County of Iowa and Illinois.  We might slip a mask on Serafina for the remainder of the series, when we name specific counties, as we do love masquerade masks too, and there’s no sense in turning pictures into evidence.

scavenger hunt – bridge

We are also just joining in on the fun for the Scavenger Hunt, which is all organized by the very sexy poly Kiwi, Curvaceous Dee.  Essentially the scavenger hunt listings are to inspire more and better dares of places to flash, be exhibitionistic, show body parts, and (of course) let it all hang out!  There’s a long list of locations, including a bridge.  So, in addition to being our initial post for Boobies & Bondage Across America, it’s also our first scavenger hunt entry as well.  Thank you Dee for all the inspiration you’ve provided through the years, you rock!

beautiful breasts in bondage across Iowa

It was a beautiful March day.  The air was crisp.  We found a lovely rural location, classic Iowa bottom-land.  It’s no “Bridge of Madison County”, but it spans a pretty little creek.  The creek is picturesque enough that’s a primary feature of a nearby state park.  The scene was set, and Serafina was ready . . .

boobies-in-bondage-Iowa

The glorious day, with it’s big beautiful sky, was the biggest complicating factor.  Sure, if Serafina was working on her tan already in March it might have worked, but it created bright highlights and harsh shadows for my work.  I love the big blue Midwestern sky overhead, but it wasn’t so kind to my photography.

boobies-in-bondage-Iowa-sunlight

That wasn’t the only image, but it was the only image where Serafina’s face wasn’t twisted in response to the bright sun.

boobies-in-bondage-Iowa-sunlight-02

The best closeup came when my lovely slave/wife Serafina just closed her eyes and leaned back.  The shadows still leave a lot to be desired, but at least my bride isn’t grimacing from the sunlight.  The girl needs to remember her sunglasses I guess!

So, there you have it, beautiful breasts in bondage across Iowa, Act I . . .

Thank you Jade for the inspiration, and thank you Serafina for your most delicious collaboration!

boobies-in-bondage-Iowa-ART

Scavenger-Hunt-Bronze