Category Archives: Kink of the Week

Kink of the Week – KOTW – where a single topic is shared each week by sex bloggers.

Forever Going Commando

Going commando is a great fetish. A practice I heartily endorse. It’s great sexy fun. And, it’s something I practice myself…

A Ticklish Subject – Is “M” for Maschalagnia?

Kink of the Week – Apr 14-20: Maschalagnia

This entry is part 11 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Serafina and I just adore Jade and her blog, Kink and Poly. So much so that we named her among our biggest inspirations in the post “I” is for Inspiration and Influences. But I can’t say that I’m terribly enamored of her topic choice for this particular Kink of the Week.  Sorry Jade . . . Armpits?  Really? Instead of maschalagnia, why not merinthophilia 1  instead? I could talk about rope… Read More »

Pinching Tits for KOTW

Kink of the Week – Apr 7-13: Pinching

This entry is part 10 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

When I saw the topic for this week’s Kink of the Week, the first thing that came to mind wasn’t BDSM. I know, shocking isn’t it? Instead the prompt almost immediately brought to mind a couple of lines from a classic 1970’s movie called Silver Streak.  The comedy stared Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor1.  Essentially, it’s the story of a man who suffers a series of misadventures surrounding a murder plot while… Read More »

“E” is for Edging and Orgasm Control

"E" - the Joy of Kink from "A" to "Z" | Kink of the Week – Mar 31-Apr 6: Orgasm Control

This entry is part 6 of 26 in the series Blogging from A to Z

Edging is a form of orgasm control sometimes practiced as a part of a BDSM scene, or relationship, where an individual is brought to the verge of having an orgasm, only to have the stimulation withdrawn, the potential orgasm delayed/denied.  Usually, that cycle of excitement and denial is repeated again and again before the scene is concluded.  The way most people play this particular game, it’s the dominant’s prerogative to… Read More »

Stalking the Perfect Prick

Kink of the Week – Mar 24-30: Dildos

This entry is part 9 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Dildos? Did you say Dildos? We’ve got more than our share, and then a few more still. There’s always a story that goes along with my posts, and today is no different. Not too long ago, I decided to go on a quest.  Now, it should be said that quests are funny things.  They aren’t meant to be simple tasks.  No, not at all. Quests are meant to be mythic… Read More »

Dressing For Pleasure Means Lingering in Lingerie

Kink of the Week – Mar 17-23: Lingerie

This entry is part 8 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Lingerie.  One of my favorite topics!  And lingering in lingerie is also a topic very near and dear to the heart of my Master, Michael Samadhi! I just don’t know any other way to put it . . .  I love lingerie! In the first image, I am wearing a very specially designed underbust corset by Amy Delicious,  a seamstress from the Philadelphia area. It was custom designed and remains a very dear… Read More »

Do I Really Want Pigtails That Badly?

Kink of the Week – Mar 10-16: Pigtails

This entry is part 7 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

“Oh, pigtails!” Perhaps it doesn’t have the same impact as saying “Oh, Fiddle!” as I’ve quoted my wife saying in a post for Sinful Sunday. And, I’m not saying my phrase should have that sort of effect either. I’m just little bit frustrated. It seems as though pigtails are a topic that’s designed to frustrate me. Pigtails are one thing Serafina thinks she might wish to deny me. Now let’s… Read More »

Laughing with Dee and Gatekeeper

Kink of the Week – Mar 3-9: Laughter

This entry is part 6 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Kink of the Week – Mar 3-9: Laughter This week’s Kink of the Week is a difficult topic for me.  Not that laughter is anything foreign to House of Samadhi, not at all. It’s simply because laughter was the prompt for the past week’s Sinful Sunday.  So my most obvious pictures, as well as thoughts on laughter in the dungeon, were posted just this last Sunday.  Twice.  The Laughing Scene… Read More »

Cold Steel Shackles

Kink of the Week, Feb 24-Mar 2: Handcuffs

This entry is part 5 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Some submissives find rope bondage comforting.  I’ve heard it described as feeling like a warm and tight embrace. Others (like my Serafina) love the feel of leather cuffs, and feel much the same way about restraints made from buttery soft cowhide.  My slave finds the feel of her leather restraints very much comforting.  She often wears them around the clock except for when showering or doing dishes.  After some time… Read More »

Riding Crop Reminisce

Kink of the Week, Feb 17-23

This entry is part 4 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Excluding rope, my very first BDSM toy purchase was a riding crop.  I’m not going to be shy in telling you that I bought my first riding crop something more than 25 years ago.  I know it ages me pretty strongly, but so does the grey in my beard. More than my share of more standard sex toys like dildos and vibrators came home, and then went away, over that… Read More »

Holly Whips – Esoteric Equestrian Tool

This entry is part 1 of 1 in the series Whips

While this essay is part of an upcoming series of posts I’m writing about “Whips and BDSM”, it’s also very much on theme for this week’s Kink of the Week (KOTW) topic – Pony Play.  While I’ve assigned the post to the Kink of the Week category, as well as the Tools and Technique category, it can really only be a part of a single series, there it will remain… Read More »

Giddyup, Whoa! Pony Play!

Kink of the Week, Feb 3-9

This entry is part 3 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

Pony play is the Kink of the Week (KOTW) topic for the week of February 3rd through 9th. Being the pretentious S.O.B. that I am, my preference for naming the fetish would be “equine eroticism” rather than pony play.  But, that’s just how I am.  Most folks would be happy to call our friend Lexxi by that name, it’s what everybody calls her.  I find that I simply have to… Read More »

Sneakers – Kink of the Week

This entry is part 2 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

naked – except for sneakers Put on your high heel sneakers, throw that wig hat on your head. Put on your high heel sneakers, throw that wig hat on your head. Honey I know you’re gonna get real high, honey I know you’re gonna knock ’em dead. ~ Buddy Guy (original by Tommy Tucker) – High Heeled Sneakers After reading my last Kink of the Week essay, discussing the clothed… Read More »

Kink of the Week – Clothed Top Naked Bottom

This entry is part 1 of 12 in the series Kink of the Week

WARNING – this post contains nudity and is very much NSFW as well as unsuitable for minors – if you aren’t of legal age to view this – go away! considering the clothed top naked bottom Clothes make the man, or so it’s said.  As with most old adages, there’s more than a little truth to the saying.  Obviously that’s also true in my case when discussion turns to the… Read More »