Club Samadhi | Sinful Sunday Week 339 | Smutober Day 7

Sinful Sunday Week 339 | Dee and Anon Neighbor | Club Samadhi

Welcome to Club Samadhi

Here on my blog, I’m partial to calling my home Chateau Samadhi. It’s also been suggested by some friends that I call my living room Club Samadhi.

My living room, when fully decked out, features a St Andrews Cross, Dungeon bed, spanking bench, and a ladderback bondage chair. It’s probably as well equipped as the dungeons our local groups put together for play parties.

When I look at some of the pictures I’ve captured playing there, the Club Samadhi name doesn’t seem like such a stretch…

Today’s image features my dear friend Dee (from a birthday play party in her honor) and another friend who is known here by the name “anon neighbor”. The back of Serafina’s head is also visible, she’s actually wielding a whip.

Yes, there’s a story that goes along with his name, it’s a moniker I gave him and it stuck.

But, since Sinful Sunday is all about the image, I get to save that tale for another time…

Kiss Molly’s lips with your cursor to see the other wonderful bloggers taking part in this week’s #SinfulSundaySinful SundayI always appreciate hearing your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment. ~ Michael

Hot, wet, bubbles ~ Sinful Sunday Week 338

The prompt for 1st October 2017 is: Fluids

Sinful Sunday Week 338 ~ Hot, wet, bubbles

When I attend BDSM festivals and events, I always try to find a local hotel where I can get a room with a hot tub.  Call me spoiled.  Perhaps I am!

Call it Master’s privilege, I can live with that…

I’m also getting older.  While my skills and knowledge have grown over time, so have the number of aches and pains in my body.  Long days attending workshops and demos, not to mention long nights in the dungeon, all put a lot of wear and tear on my not so young body.

After a long day of sitting on folding chairs, there’s nothing like a nice hot soak.  Surrounded by the water’s heat, my arthritic joints no longer feel as though they’ve been clobbered with a ball-peen hammer.  My back no longer feels as if I’ve spent time on a medieval torture rack.

And, if sometimes I miss a few hours of the public play party for a more intimate private party back in my room, well I really can’t complain!

Perhaps that was really my plan all along…

Look, someone brought bubbles!

Photo – Serafina Samadhi  |  Subjects – Michael Samadhi & Sinnjara Samadhi  |  Image processing – Michael Samadhi

From an annual weekend event called Mischief in May, held in Des Moines, Iowa. (Sadly, there was no event in 2017)  Image from the Samadhi photo archives.  No camera RAW version is available.

Kiss Molly’s lips with your cursor to see the other wonderful bloggers taking part in this week’s #SinfulSundaySinful Sunday
I always appreciate hearing your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment. ~ Michael

Unmasked ~ Sinful Sunday Week 337

Sinful Sunday Week 337 – Unmasked

I’ve been trying to let my images speak for themselves for SinfulSunday, but there’s a story with this one I want to tell…

Today’s image has been floating around on a hard-drive since 2014.

A very different version was shared back in August of that year, for a long past SinfulSunday

I think it’s a powerful image.

It was pretty well received at the time too, I got some pretty cool comments…

Fuck me backwards with a bottle brush this is HOT… I am totally a biceps and shoulder woman and when they are leaning over me in a menacing way then I am basically a big puddle of juice beneath them.

Mollyxxx

There are few more really cool comments, including one from Curvaceous Dee – a woman I’ve had a crush on longer than I’d like to admit.

As gratifying as all the comments were to me (perhaps more now in retrospect than even originally) – a lot of water has passed under the bridge since 2014.

In all honesty, I’d almost completely forgotten about the photograph in the intervening years.  Then, as I was looking through my old blog the other day, I saw the image again.  It peaked my interest.

So, I looked back through my photo archives for the original.  Three years later, I saw completely different potential.  It’s safe to say my photo editing skills have changed dramatically in the intervening years.  So has my eye for what does and doesn’t look good.

I’m not sure the new image is necessarily any better than the original.  It’s just different.  Very different. Some will undoubtedly prefer the more mysterious…

Hopefully, some will also find appeal in the new unmasked version…

Kiss Molly’s lips with your cursor to see the other wonderful bloggers taking part in this week’s #SinfulSunday
Sinful Sunday

I always appreciate hearing your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment. ~ Michael

favorite blue blouse shredded…

Sinful Sunday Week 334 | Blue

Naked from the waist up.

Her favorite blue blouse lies shredded on the floor.  Cut off with a razor sharp knife.

The remnants of a good brassiere lie there too.

Now her dominant has begun methodically cutting off slices of her pretty skirt…

I very much appreciate your likes, thoughts, and comments.
Find me also on twitter – @MichaelSamadhi

Kiss Molly’s lips to find everyone else having a SinfulSunday.

Sinful Sunday

Fun Creating Nipple Rockets

Sinful Sunday Week 333

Suction Creates Nipple Rockets

Suction cylinders create nipple rockets.  At least that’s what the images feel like to my sensibility.

Today’s SinfulSunday contribution is a triptych of sorts.  Three horizontal images together.

Before.  During.  After.

I’ve given demos to local groups using suction for BDSM fun and games.  Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite forms of play.

The model for today’s SinfulSunday is a lovely who goes by the scene name switchlove. She, along with her partner Justine, visited Chateau Samadhi a while back.

It was great fun.  I very much enjoyed creating “nipple rockets” for her.  I think we played and socialized that night from early evening until 3 or 4 am…

Sinful Sunday

Click on Molly’s lips to see who else is being Sinful this Sunday.

Click this ~ link ~ to see all my Sinful Sunday contributions.

St. Andrew’s Cross in My Livingroom?

Sinful Sunday Week 332

My St. Andrew’s Cross was a gift from a friend.  Covered with something like 10 coats of hand rubbed black lacquer, the cross is massive.  It’s built into an elevated base, about 5’x5′.  It’s arms reach upward almost to the height of my ceiling.

Of course, the cross isn’t what you likely notice about this Sinful Sunday’s image.  I’m sure your eyes were drawn to the lovely submissive who is on the cross.

Her scene name is Dee.  I have played with her off and on since 2012.  I’ve become more than a bit of a hermit of late, so it’s been ages since I’ve seen her.  But she certainly remains a valued and dear friend.

I hope you find her as lovely as I do…

Sinful Sunday

Click on Molly’s lips to see who else is being Sinful this Sunday.

Click this ~ link ~ to see all my Sinful Sunday contributions.

I was supposed to LOWER the towel?

Sinful Sunday Week 331

The towel was supposed to provide at least a hint of modesty.

I’m told this was supposed to be a candid shot of me drying off.

It was not supposed to be NSFW.

But…

I saw the photographer ready to shoot.

I knew she was taking a picture to send to Serafina, who was 2000 miles away…

So I raised the towel instead.

Oops.

Now it’s fodder for Sinful Sunday…

(fyi – the pic is from my archives – it was taken by BlissfulTorment.)

Sinful Sunday