TMI Tuesday: September 19, 2017

Sinnjara’s 1st TMI Tuesday (with notes by Michael)

1. Why would you go to a therapist?
a. You need support
b. You want to take responsibility for your life’s outcomes?
c. You need guidance and to be told what to do 

A- Support and help with working through past trauma
Michael – I’m glad you didn’t say C – that’s what I’m for…

2. Thinking of the main male lover in your life, what is sex for him:
a. stress relief, tension reliever
b. a way to show love
c. something exciting he likes to do

D- All of the above and MORE!
Michael – ladies and gentlemen hold your cards, we’ve got a BINGO…

3. Do you feel a partner is being invasive for wanting to know your plans and inner thoughts?

My particular relationship is a Master/slave style leaning more into Owner/possession. With that in mind, no I do not feel that my Master is being invasive when he wants to know these things. If anything, I find it appealing and a show of love from him.
Michael – ding ding ding ding ding – we’ve got a winner!

4. In your opinion, what is intimate sharing?

Opening up to one another about everything, the good, the bad, the ugly and more. The sum of your emotions, thoughts, and experiences shared without fear or concern of the other using it in some way to hurt or harm you.
Michael – And here I thought intimate sharing was when I loaned you out to my friends! 😉

5. Would you enjoy a weekend by yourself, without the company of your partner? Where would you go? What would you do?

I could enjoy a weekend without the company of my Master, I choose not to. I would likely go camping away from everyone and everything deep in the woods. The place doesn’t matter so much. I enjoy being in the woods, listening to the sounds of nature throughout the day, bird watching, stars at night, the songbirds in the morning. No traffic, no sirens, and leave the electronics at home.
Michael – sounds almost like paradise, but where are the screams, the sound of a whip cracking, the begging, betcha you’d miss those…

Bonus: Would you buy an outfit that you love, knowing that your partner will hate it? Then would you wear it as well?

I most certainly would buy an outfit he would hate, only so that I could enjoy the look in his eyes as he promises to cut it off of me.
Michael – sharpens his knife… clothes are just so unnecessary….

TMI Tuesday blog

TMI Tuesday: August 15, 2017

Sex on the Brain

1. Is a weird “sex face/orgasm face” a total deal-breaker?
No.
For starters, I have to say that I’ve never played with anyone who’s “sex face” or “orgasm face” was a problem for me.  Perhaps that’s because I study and practice Tantra.  I think that makes my outlook a bit different.  To me, sex is a spiritual practice…

2. Do you enjoy having your balls played with (or playing with balls)?
Of course!
I was going to say, “who doesn’t”.  Then I realized there are a fair number of men out there who’s testicles are too sensitive for this kind of play.  I feel sorry for those guys.

I’m fortunate enough that having my nuts fondled elicits marvelous sensations.

3. Have you ever hooked-up with somebody based on their proximity to your smartphone location (Tinder, GRINDR, etc)?
Nope.
I didn’t even know what those apps did until recently.  And,  I’ve never installed or used anything like that…

4. You have some free-time in the workday–blow job or intercourse? (BJ can be giving or receiving).
I’m going to have to think this one through…
Blowjobs fit pretty well with a workplace break.  No muss, no fuss.  In fact, I knew a lady who had a serious fetish for this. It was such a strong fetish, she had developed a stable of guys who liked getting head at work. Then, she alternated between them based upon availability and her desires.  I’ll admit that she came to visit my office on a few occasions.  But, those are tales for another time.

On the other hand, I generally find sex to be somewhat more satisfying than a BJ. There’s something uniquely satisfying about the sound and feel of my balls slapping against a woman’s ass. I must admit, however, cleaning up properly after sex at work isn’t always a simple task.  It’s usually a little more involved than just zipping up one’s pants.
— For sex at the office, I’m going to have to go with the blowjob…

5. How long after having sex with a new partner do you have to wait before falling asleep?
I suppose it depends on how you define sex. Over on Facebook, friends like Hardy Haberman and Janet Hardy are arguing that BDSM can’t be separated from sex. I’ve done heavy BDSM scenes, and after appropriate after-care sent them back home to their spouse. I usually move quite slow when it comes to actual penetrative sex. So, by the time I’d be willing to sleep with you, I may not yet be willing to have what vanilla folks call sex. At least not yet…
Regardless of the scenario, I sleep quickly, soundly, and well.

Bonus: What’s the dirtiest or sexiest text message you’ve ever received?
Dirtiest text?  I got a text from an ex once…
It simply said – “mud.”
My response? – “muck.”

Of course, the graphic (right) would indicate most text messages are dirty…

I’m not sure what the sexiest text message would be.
Most anything that uses the word “Master” will do for me…

TMI Tuesday blog

TMI Tuesday: August 8, 2017

the wheel's still turning...

1. Can a penis be too big?
I worked with an exceptionally well-hung guy.

I’m not exaggerating when I say the head of his soft cock would peek out of the leg of his boxers.  While he was standing up…

When he wore shorts in the summer heat, they had to reach just beyond his knees.  Any shorter and something might pop out as he sat down.

A fair number of my female co-workers tried him on for size, so to speak.

Just to have the experience.  None of them went back for seconds.

He was just too much.

2. Can a vagina be too tight?
If she squeezes so fucking hard that I scream bloody murder and my cock is turned into a diamond…

That would be too tight.

Anything short of that, I’m ok…

Beauty, like supreme dominion
Is but supported by opinion

Benjamin Franklin

Poor Richard's Almanack, 1741

3. Does playing with fake tits give you the same satisfaction and response as fondling real breasts?
I’m from an age and demographic where even encountering enhanced/augmented breasts has never been an everyday occurrence.  Living in the rural Mid-West, there is probably a certain ingrained prejudice against fake tits that is part of our small town culture.  It’s something I couldn’t help being immersed in while growing up.

I guess that’s my long winded way of saying I’ve never played with fake/augmented breasts.  I can’t imagine it would be as satisfying as the real thing.  But, how can I really be sure…

Do I have any volunteers?

4. Fill in the blank: I prefer ____ over having sex.
BDSM – That’s an easy answer.  I’ve had really great D/s and BDSM relationships that never, for one reason or another, led to actual sex.

5. If a stranger offered you 30 USD to lick your boots or shoes, while you are wearing them, would you accept? If no, how much money would it take for you to accept the offer?
No, $30 would not be a great enough incentive to turn me into a boot licker. $300 would not tempt me either. $3000 seems to be on the low side for such an act as well.

My Dad always taught me that if you are going to be bribed to do something, they had better make it worth your while.

With that in mind, I’d consider an offer of $30,000 to become a boot licker, but in the end, I’d decline.

If offered $300,000 I would accept.  That’s a life changing sum…

TMI Tuesday for 8-1-17 (originally August 23, 2011)

Random stuff the universe needs to know about YOU.

There was no TMI Tuesday posted for today, August 1, 2017.

I have no idea what the story is here.  I only know that I’d planned to participate this week.

As part of “curating” my past sex blogging content, I’m collecting everything here, under one roof, so to speak.

So I’ll present one of my prior TMI Tuesday efforts.  Previously posted at SpiritualBDSM.com.

1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
I’d rather be overdressed than be too casual these days.

2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
I won my slave’s heart! I prevailed with integrity, intellect, compassion, not to mention an overactive imagination in the bedroom, and a good measure of dominance to match her submission.

3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Bottoms up baby!

4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
You can never go wrong by acting with class and dignity.

5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
I never lied with regularity, not even to my parents.

6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
I intended to write more on this blog, not just answer a TMI Tuesday . . . I didn’t write more because I used up the last of my energy visiting a sick parent in the Hospital. I hope to write more tomorrow, I hope to write more every day, whether I make the time and feel the inspiration is still up for grabs.

7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
I am bothered by people talking on cell phones while driving, their divided attention endangers other drivers.

8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Harmon Killebrew.

Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
During sacred sex – These days I find it in the bedroom when sharing sensual moments with my slave. The webs we weave (both figurative and literal) send us to powerful heights of shared passion.

Tony Oliva

TMI Tuesday blog

Can we talk… relationships? | TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014

Can we talk… relationships?

TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014

Up for TMI Tuesday: July 22, 2014 are relationship questions . . .

1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?
I may very well look and admire, but I also wonder what they are “really” like. All too often people who are obviously physically beautiful don’t have tremendous depth of personality. I avoid narcissists at all costs!

2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.
It’s your basic “dinner and dungeon” date. Isn’t that everyone’s dream? I’d like an evening alone with Serafina, Sinnjara, and our in home dungeon. First we share a beautiful meal together, then we retire to the dungeon for an evening of torment and bliss. Who could ask for anything more?

3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?
I’ve been married three times. I’ve been “in love” a few times more than that. To my eye, at the very least, those all qualify as “serious” relationships. With that said, I can’t say that anything in my experience prior to meeting Serafina could equal the love and passion I feel for her. My love for her grows daily. My feelings for Sinnjara are similar to how I feel about Serafina, only newer. Building trust takes time, no doubt about that, but the love we feel for each other is unwavering.

4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?
I don’t consider a relationship to be casual if it is also sexual.

5. What will ruin a relationship for you?
Deceit and lack of trust.

Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?
Love is sexy for me . . .

It is a confessional of sorts where people come to reveal too much information…

TMI Tuesday blog

This entry is part 21 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday

Up for TMI Tuesday: July 22, 2014 are relationship questions . . .

1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?

I may very well look and admire, but I also wonder what they are “really” like.  All too often people who are obviously physically beautiful don’t have tremendous depth of personality.

I avoid narcissists at all costs!

2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.

It’s your basic “dinner and dungeon” date.  Isn’t that everyone’s dream?

I’d like an evening alone with Serafina, Sinnja, and our in home dungeon.

First we share a beautiful meal together, then we retire to the dungeon for an evening of torment and bliss.

Who could ask for anything more?

3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?

I’ve been married three times.  I’ve been “in love” a few times more than that.  To my eye, at the very least, those all qualify as “serious” relationships.

With that said, I can’t say that anything in my experience prior to meeting Serafina could equal the love and passion I feel for her.  My love for her grows daily.

My feelings for Sinnja are similar to how I feel about Serafina, only newer.  Building trust takes time, no doubt about that, but the love we feel for each other is unwavering.

4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?

I don’t consider a relationship to be casual if it is also sexual.

5. What will ruin a relationship for you?

Deceit and lack of trust.

Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?

Love is sexy for me . . .

relationship-diagram

TMI Tuesday blog
School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014

This entry is part 19 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday

Here’s the lede for School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014 —

For many areas of the world, this time of year is graduation time at formal institutions of learning. Thus, it is a good time for us to think back about our own education.

Below is a list of academic fields of study. For as many of these disciplines as possible, share a memory. It could be something that happened in class, an Aha! moment, something about the teacher or something that was helpful later in life.

Thanks to virtualsin.wordpress.com for this week’s TMI Tuesday theme.

I should note, up front, that all my serious memories associated with education are from high school, rather than college.

During my college years I was married, working full time, as well as taking a full load of courses.  I smoked more than my share of pot to cope.  It’s a a foggy blur now.  I’m still not even sure what I learned from “higher education”, other than not to hold the joint.  “Puff, puff, pass!” not “Puff . . . . . Puff . . . . . . Puff . . . . . Pass . . . . ”

The things you can learn in a community college parking lot!

School Daze for TMI Tuesday

1. English
Because of an academic scholarship, I attended a very small, but very exclusive, college preparatory school for middle school and high school.  Because the school was small, that meant one particular teacher taught English for 7th, 9th, and 11th grade classes.  If that seems like a lot, note that he also taught Literature for 8th and 10th grades.

Arlen, what I’ll call him since that was his first name, was an exacting teacher who pushed us at a very high level.  In 7th grade, we were using College Freshman level texts.  I owe Arlen a huge debt of gratitude, as he is very much responsible for the communication skills I use today in writing this blog.

Sadly, I read in the local paper a few years back, that the best English teacher I’ve had the pleasure to know had passed.  I wrote about him on a vanilla blog I was working at the time, a tribute to the man who taught me far more than just how to write, he taught me how to communicate.

2. History
I had a history teacher named Dorian Gray – like title of the book by Oscar Wilde.  He absolutely hated his given name, and always went by his initials instead.  After natural science, history/social studies were my strongest subjects.  Never, not once in my entire life, have I had to study for a science or history test.

3. Foreign Language (French, Spanish, Latin…)
I swear, Madame Younge was a Parisian Dominatrix before emigrating to the United States.  Talk about exacting!  I had her for 7th Grade French, and studiously avoided her the rest of my middle school and high school years simply because I didn’t want to have to live through all the work it entailed being one of her “favorites”.

For some reason Mme Younge took a “liking” to me.  Apparently she saw some kind of “potential” in me that she wanted to help me fulfill.  Lord knows I’ve seen that sort of things in submissives, for instance I saw potential in Sinnja the first night we met, and knew she just needed to stop fighting herself to achieve it.  But, to be able to see the potential of a 7th grader, that’s a whole different league of taking a “read” on someone.

I did end up as a member of the National French Honor Society.  So, she was right about me, at least to an extent.  And, I’ve become a bit of an exacting dominant at times myself.

Thanks Mme Younge!

4. Psychology
I’ve never had an official psychology class.  With that said, psychology is at the heart of all human endeavors, especially the art of domination and submission.  I’ve studied lots and lots of psychology

5. Mathematics
A brilliant mathematician, my middle school and high school math teacher at the previously mentioned college prep school was a world class bridge player.  Who says math doesn’t apply in the real world?

6. Physics
I took Physics my senior year in high school.  It was a unique opportunity as the class was 1-on-1, it was just the professor and myself.  I mostly did experiments and fixed electronics for the school.

Yes, you heard right, despite paying tuition that would rival the cost of college, I spent the better part of my senior year doing “fixer-up” projects for the school’s Headmaster.

7. Chemistry
Learning how to mix two chemicals together that would then spontaneously combust . . .

Priceless!

8. Biology
My strongest subject.

On the ACT college entrance exam, I achieved a perfect score in the natural Sciences.  In addition to the one-on-one class I had for Physics in my senior year, I was also the only student in an Anatomy and Physiology class my junior year.  Using a 300 level college textbook for the class, I completed everything, all the assignments, inside of a single semester.   I then spent most of the second half of the year dissecting critters to illustrate comparative anatomy.

9. Gym
We had a pair of German Exchange students that were exceptionally cute my last year of high school.  Paula and Claudia were their names.

Gym class is where I learned that German girls don’t shave their armpits.

Bonus: Did you have sex education class in school? What grade or age did you have this class? Thinking back on the sex education class what was the most surprising thing you learned? Was this class helpful to you in your sex life?

Sadly, there’s really nothing to tell.  We never had sex education classes.  End of story.

While we are on the topic of sex education, I now teach sex education classes.  At least I am starting to do demos for the BDSM community.  My first is coming up in just a couple more months for a local group.

study-education-tmi

TMI Tuesday blog
Some things to think about

This entry is part 18 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday

1. Name something you always carry with you?

Dignity and pride in being who I am, as well as my personal integrity.

We came into this world naked, many of us will go out the same way.  Wallets and ID’s can be forgotten, as can all possessions.  Clothes can be stripped away.  In the end, all possessions can be stripped, through divorce of legal proceedings.

But, there’s one thing I’ve certainly learned from my Serafina.  That is, to carry that dignity and pride in who I am with me at all times as a part of my personal integrity.  Knowing that I truly am on on the path to who I wish to be is priceless.  I may always be a “work in progress”, but this “work” is a pretty good one already.

It costs me nothing, yet it’s rewards are many.

That dignity and pride in her role is part of what makes Serafina special as a slave.  Her obvious positive attitude about what she does and how she serves, her extreme personal integrity, are an obvious core of who Serafina is, as a person and as a submissive.

I’d like to think a similar measure of integrity, dignity, and pride are part of what makes me special as a dominant a well.

2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why?

Serafina is always on my mind.

Sinnja is also always on my mind.

Serafina is asleep in my bed as I write this.  Sinnja is something on the order of eighty miles away until at least Thursday.

So, they are on my mind in different ways, yet I rarely do anything without thinking of them both.  Because of the sort of intimate triad that we share, most every decision I make will impact the both of them in some way, just as the decisions and choices they make will impact me.

3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?

I’d like to be remembered for my integrity.

I’d like to be remembered for the dignity and pride with which I carry myself.

I’d like to be remembered for the love I’ve shown, and the love I’ve inspired.

There are many other things that are commonly used to measure a man, however the traits I’ve listed are really the only ones that really matter to me.

4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month?

Sciatica pain is a real bitch!

It’s changed my life dramatically in ways I’m not enjoying.

It’s the reason I’m awake at 3:30 AM writing, because atleast writing answers to TMI Tuesday can take my mind off the pain.

I’ve been walking between two and five miles a day with the decent weather we’ve been having the last few weeks.  Walking is the only time my back feels remotely tolerable.

5. What are you pretending not to know? Why?

If I told you then I wouldn’t be pretending any longer – would I?

Actually, I do have a question or two for Sinnja.  But, they are things I need to ask her in person, so disclosing any questions here would be counterproductive.

things-to-think-about-Michael-in-jacuzzi6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you?

Yes, overall I am quite happy with how I am perceived.  Of course there are exceptions.

I think some folks in the local community think I’m aloof.

I’m actually far more shy than aloof, but that’s sometimes hard for people to see and understand.

7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow may never come.  For some people alive today, that’s literally true.  At best, we are all temporarily able bodied, we never know if injury or human frailty will lay us low.

So I focus on today.

Bonus:  How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.

A- I pick it up and eat the Oreo the same as any other cookie.

Boring . . . . I know.

But that’s me in a nutshell, boring and aloof.  Unless, that is, you really know me.

Then it’s a different story!

TMI Tuesday: June 17, 2014 – Some things to think about

tmi-thinking

TMI Tuesday blog
Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday

Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday

This entry is part 17 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday
  • Pick one. You must pick one. You can elaborate on your answer if you want, but you must pick one.

pick-one-tmi1. Are you male or female or other?

I’m a man.

If I were given a choice of gender, I’d think for a few moments, then I’d choose to be a man.

Multiple orgasms are cool and everything, but ya have to do something with the other 23 hours of the day.

2. Dog or cat?

Cats?  I’m allergic!

I’m a dog.

3. Peanut butter or wasabi peas?

Peanut Butter.  I’ve never liked peas, and making them “wasabi” still fails to impress.

wasabi peas

4. Group midnight nude swim or ‘mooning‘ strangers?

Mooning is child’s play.

Let’s go skinny dippin’!

5. Sneaker Pimps or IAMX?

Sneaker Pimps – 6 Underground – Because Kelli Dayton is so hottt in the video.

6. Bologna or Braunschweiger?

I’m a simple guy, so bologna makes me all nostalgic, as I ate it often in the lunch I carried to school in a ScoobyDoo lunch pail.

Also, I’ll never forget the Oscar Meyer commercial – “Because Oscar Meyer has a way with b o l o g n a . . . ”

7. Vanilla or kinky?

Really?

Come on now.   Look at my blog’s name.  Need I say more?

8. Rocky road or chocolate ice cream?

Chocolate ice cream.

Can I get that with Hershey’s chocolate sauce too?

Can’t get enough chocolate!

9. Red M&M or green M&M

Color matters?

Seriously?

I just like M&M’s.  I could care less what color they are.

10. Pepsi or Coke?

It’s the real thing!

I’m a Coke guy.  Coke has a peppery tang on my tongue that Pepsi lacks.

11. Mini Cooper or Fiat Abarth? – Battle of European Legends

While I like the lines of the Fiat, the Mini Cooper is by far the superior vehicle in terms of performance.

Give me the Mini!

fiat vs mini cooper

12. Pleasure or pain? Why? Explain yourself please.

You do know I’m a sadist?

Right?

There’s a side of me that loves delivering strong sensations that make other’s gasp, moan, cry out, and just plain cry.

Yet, if forced to make the binary choice between pleasure and pain, I’d prefer to deliver pleasure every time.

Life is full of needless pain.  All too often people inflict it on each other without good reason.

And, in the end, when I play with a masochist, they aren’t interpreting the sensations I give as just pain alone, it’s far more complex than that!

Bonus:  Pick one – Participate in the London World Bike Naked Ride or Japan’s Festival of the Steel Phallus affectionately known as Penis Fest properly called Kanamara Matsuri.

Kanamara Matsuri looks like my choice.  Those folks really do look like they are having a better time than the naked bicyclists!

pick one – another oddball TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday blog
Preparing the Body

Preparing the Body

This entry is part 16 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday

The lede for this week’s TMI Tuesday:

Preparing the Body

tmi couple_sex

1. Do you prefer your lover:

a) fresh from the bath and perfumed?
b) fresh from the bath without perfume?
c) clean but not right from the tub or shower?
d) slightly sweaty (or musky)?

My answer is all but a) fresh from the bath and perfumed?  Cleanliness is all important.  I do like perfumed scents, however it has to be just a HINT and not a strong scent.   Nothing is yummier to me than a freshly cleaned body bathed or showered.  I do enjoy scents especially when going out for dinner, etc, and there is nothing wrong with musky and sweaty, but I personally need a clean cock for a blow-job.

2. Do you maintain your body for sex with respect to facial hair, body hair, pubic hair, fingernails or toenails?

I love well-groomed facial hair on a man, I love an unshaven man below the belt too!

Yes, I epilate frequently- probably once a week, as hairs are slower to return and there is no razor burn, or sharp whiskers to deal with.  A fine down grows back in and they are too soft and short before a week at least.  Often a 2 week interval is more likely.  Underarms- more frequently for sure.

I am fortunate to have very little body hair and since I have always been a true blond, it has never been an issue for me.  All the other girls were complaining about shaving their legs in High School at that time.

My hands are a mess-  I get very bad split and bleeding cuticles and hang-nails regardless of consistently using water barrier creams and lotions.  I am constantly in and out of water and messes as I clean and go about my day.  Master sends me to a nail salon for any occasion he chooses for a pedi and mani-cure.  It makes me feel very special to have nice looking hands for a few days. ( I think my hands are the least attractive part of me.)  From time to time I attempt my own- but it never comes out as nice and it takes hours!

3. Do you maintain/prepare according to your lover’s preferences?

There are times when Master tells me that I am to refrain from removing body hair for some time.  Once in a while he lets me know he is due to arrive in a specific time frame and I will wait at the door until Master arrives.  Sometimes I have enough time to change into something more attractive which pleases Master.

4. Do you have body adornments such as piercings or tattoos for sexual reasons? Does your lover?

I have a nose piercing that was the very first mark Master made to lay claim on me when we first met.  It was something I had already considered and Master seized  the opportunity to make that event his own.  At the same time he had his left nipple pierced for me.

5. Do you choose any cosmetics, lubes, condoms or other sexually relevant items according to how they taste? Do you not use them because of the taste?

In short no- most cosmetics I buy do not have scents, nor do I want them there due to allergy concerns.  We are fluid-bonded so we don’t use condoms as we are beyond the ability to conceive.   If ever we play with people we don’t know we always use protection

6. Is there a taste or aroma that turns you on or that you can use to turn on your lover?

I have come to appreciate the value of coconut oil as a lube that is perfectly fine for oral uses as well. and the hint of coconut is quickly becoming my favorite!

Bonus: Do you prepare a room for sex–mood music, candles, scent, cleaning it or anything? Tell us about it.

Oh yes!  A room cleared of clutter, and clean is an invite all to it’s own.  Music background or a Kink.com film can inspire.  Candles,  a snack and beverage all set the stage.  Toys surround us; from floggers, whips to clips, clamps and and spiky things all within reach.  And of course most importantly to be in a good place mentally.

TMI Tuesday blog