TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014

This entry is part 20 of 21 in the series TMI Tuesday

For  TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014, some questions about life . . .

1. We learn from our mistakes. What sex or sexual mistakes have you made and learned from? What was the lesson learned?

Back when I started doing BDSM there were no guidebooks, no websites describing how to play kinky, and the first organizations dedicated to BDSM education were just getting started.  So every mistake was a learning experience.

For instance, one of the earliest lessons I learned was playing sexual games with foods.  I was dipping my cock in chocolate, whipped cream, caramel sauce, etc. and then having my first wife (who was blindfolded) lick off the sauce.  Being young and poor, there weren’t many options in the fridge, so I ended up resorting to some flavorings that aren’t exactly traditional fare for that kind of play.

One of the things I tried was ketchup.  It wasn’t exactly a rousing success.  After it was all over, I was told that I “ruined” ketchup for her, and it’s pretty much true that she didn’t use ketchup on her food for the better part of the next year.

Lesson learned – there’s a real reason non-traditional food items and condiments aren’t used for sexual play

2. What risk (sexual or not) would you take if you knew you would not fail?

This is a difficult one for me, because I’m already a bit of a sexual rebel.  I take calculated risks as a part of my play every day.

One of the things I’ve never done is to have a one night stand.  Because sex and love are tied together in my mind, I’m not sure I’m physically capable of having a one night stand.   If I knew with certainty I could perform, a one night stand scenario might become somewhat tempting to fulfill.  Well, maybe once . . .

3. At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?

Today!

I have a wonderful slave/wife, Serafina, we’ve been together for more than a decade now.  I have a wonderful submissive, Sinnja, who Serafina and I love dearly.  I’m living a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle and loving it.

4. What one piece of advice about sex would you offer the virgin you?

Go for it!

Be bold.

5. What are you avoiding?

Deciding what I want to be when I grow up!

6. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?

See answer #5.  You’d think I’d have it figured out by age 50.  Al I really want is to be a good Master to Serafina and Sinnja.

Bonus: Do you think you’ve experienced true intimacy in a relationship?

Of course!  I do well with intimacy, so unlike knowing what I want to be when I get up, I’ve got the intimacy stuff down.

Mistakes, Risks, Procrastination, and Intimacy – Just Another TMI Tuesday

missing-piece-cartoon

TMI Tuesday blog
Flogger Tails Galore

Flogger Tails Galore

This entry is part 6 of 6 in the series Toy with me Tuesday

Last week was just a “teaser”.

The bedside stand covered in lovely toys is really part of a much larger scene.

The bed beside the bedside stand is my infamous dungeon bed.

And the majority of my collection of floggers and impact toys hang overhead.

Mmmmhhhhh, the sweet smell of leather.  Flogger tails galore!

~  ~  ~  ~

It’s so nice to have the luxury to live like this.  I also know the luxury may not last forever.

Like all things in life, enjoy it while you can.

There’s no promise there will even be a tomorrow.  And, if tomorrow does come, there are no guarantees the shape of life will remain the same.

We are all only temporarily able bodied.  Human frailties can lead to so many changes.

Our very human foibles can lead to many more . . .

Taste the earth before it tastes you!

flogger tails galore

flogger-tails-galore

Toy with me Tuesday
00052cartoon
Toy with me Tuesday
00052c_FotoSketcher
Bedside

Bedside

This entry is part 5 of 6 in the series Toy with me Tuesday

I’m a day late.

Better late than never!

Or so it is said.

Just a simple shot of our bedside today.

~  ~  ~  ~

It’s said that boys are made of, “snips, snails, and puppy dog tails.”

I don’t know so much about that.

I’m more inclined to think it’s, “clips, clamps, crops, and flogger tails!”

bedside @ house of samadhi

bedside

00051cutout

00051c_FotoSketcher

Toy with me Tuesday

“Cause I’m in need of some restraint”

“Cause I’m in need of some restraint”

This entry is part 4 of 6 in the series Toy with me Tuesday

The title, of course, is taken from the Rolling Stones song – Sympathy for the Devil.

The leather suspension restraints that are featured in this post’s image were originally purchased from Male Hide Leathers1 in Chicago back sometime around 1992-1993.

The restraints have witnessed innumerable scenes in the 20+ years I’ve owned them.

It’s my hope they will see at least that many more before they are retired . . .

when-I'm-in-need-of-some-restraint

30363-91094

Cause I'm in need of some restraint

Toy with me Tuesday