- Nervous? – Wicked Wednesday #87
- Decisions? They Are Mine!
- The First Time Serafina Was Shared
- Balancing Pain And Pleasure
- I got a prayer with a girl . . .
- Hidden Problems
- Communicate and Educate
- Alone Together Again
- Energy Antennae
- “S” is for Safe Sex
- My Leather Family Comes Full Circle
- There Once Was a Chance I Didn’t Take
- Beyond Considering Sinnja
- Slippery Slopes and Trigger Warnings
- Jealousy – the Green Eyed Monster
- YKINMK – Your Kink Is Not My Kink (and that’s ok)
- Charlotte! (Rhymes with Harlot)
- What Do You Doubt?
- If Orange is the New Black Then Black is the New White
- Sending Smoke Signals
- The difficult truth!
There once was a chance I didn’t take, now that is history.
I learned my lesson the hard way, the loss is now on me.
There once was a chance I didn’t take, and now I’ll never know.
Perhaps I lacked the courage, my self esteem was low.
There once was a chance I didn’t take, and now I’ll never see.
What fate and chance had destined, what was in store for me.
There once was a chance I didn’t take, I couldn’t find my way.
And now it’s too late for regrets, there’s nothing I could say.
There once was a chance I didn’t take, my daring failed me.
When you chance comes make no mistake, you should not follow me.