- Delve into the Dungeon
- State of Being
- Happy Endings
- Game Show Edition
- I’m Not Askin’…I’m Tellin’!
- TMI Tuesday: March 4, 2014
- Emotions – the Travis Bickle edition of TMI
- Name a Product . . .
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
- When Sex Meets Art And Vice Versa
- TMI Styled Permanent Vacation
- TMI Tuesday: April 22, 2014
- Fill in the Blanks
- You are Such a Character?
- Preparing the Body
- Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday
- Some things to think about
- School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014
- TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014
- TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014
Here’s the lede for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions . . .
Many of us cannot live with out computer technology and being “connected” in some manner. Computers are a huge part of our lives and thus many of us personalize our computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. to show our personalities or to be extensions of our uniqueness. This week’s TMI Tuesday is about the love affair we have with our computer devices or Computer Love.
And now, without further ado, the answer’s to this week’s most pressing questions . . . Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
1. What’s the wallpaper (photo, design, etc) on your phone, laptop or PC? Is it the same or different on these devices?
The wallpaper on my smartphone is the same as what the phone came with, I’ve left it totally unchanged. So is the wallpaper for my PC. I think Serafina might have changed the wallpaper on my laptop, but I really can’t be bothered to go look, as I simply can’t be bothered with decorations on my computer devices . . .
2. What’s on the desktop of your phone or notebook/tablet (i.e., icons, files, windows etc.)?
Applications – I use my devices I don’t decorate them!
3. What type of computer device do you use most often?
My desktop PC – it’s got a bigger screen than the TV I watched throughout my childhood.
4. How many computer type devices do you own including smartphones?
2 smartphones, 4 desktops, 2 laptops, a netbook, and 2 kindles.
5. Do you make sexy videos with your smartphone?
Not yet . . .
6. Do you video-chat naked or have virtual sex using your computer?
No, have never done that. I’m not a virtual kind of guy, I’m real world . . .
7. How many naked photos of your whole body or your body parts have you taken with your smartphone camera?
None. I don’t use my smartphone for pics, I use a Nikon.
8. What is the most photographed part of your body?
My face. I’m not the model!
Bonus: Post a photo of the most photographed part of your body.
Bonus, Bonus: Do you use a screensaver? If yes, post a pic of it.