Our history with dione12 (I’ll just call her Dee from here) and her hubbie Gatekeeper goes back to 2012.
As such, they were among the first folks we met in coming “out” into the local BDSM community after my mother passed.
And, we’ve shared a good number of “firsts” together with Dee and her hubby too.
- The first couple Serafina and I played with.
- The first couple I’ve ever mentored.
- The first couple I’ve ever sceened with in a hotel.
- The first new folks we ever introduced to a munch.
- The first person I’ve ever had to tell they were a masochist.
- The first person I’ve ever discovered who was a true Smart Assed Masochist (S.A.M.).
- The first time a woman choose a scene with me for her birthday celebration. (The year before she had been sky-diving. When I asked her which was more fun, she said it was our scene.)
- The first woman I ever choose to accept my birthday spanking for me. (A Riverbound tradition allows a dominant to select a submissive to accept their birthday spanking, I choose Dee.)
I’m sure I could come up with several more, if I allowed myself the luxury of anything more than the quick brainstorm session that generated the previous list. There are a good number of firsts she’s shared with Serafina too, but it’s not my place to tell the girl’s secrets.
Needless to say, Dee is a special lady to us. So is her husband Gatekeeper, he’s special to us as well. We’ve shared every one of those moments together, we never play separately.
That’s one of the rules I taught them back at the very start of our relationship with each other. I believe that the couple who plays together will likely stay together. It’s not a universal truth (what is really?) but it’s been consistently successful for me over a span of time going back to 1989.
That’s what makes our friendship/relationship so complex. I mentor both Dee and Gatekeeper, yet I’ve also become a play partner of Dee’s.
Ya, I know, not by the book. But, I’ve been extremely careful not to make any claim or make real demands of Dee. I don’t even ask her for sexual service.
As play partners I whip and flog her. I make her cum. I make her moan, and shake, and quiver, not to mention cry out with both pain and pleasure.
And I ask for nothing in return. Well, nothing beyond the pleasure of helping them both learn.
And that is quite a gift. To see our community thru fresh eyes. To have the opportunity to help others cut their teeth, learn, grow, and become part of the kink community in good standing on their own merits.
Oh yes, and I also get the opportunity to put a smile on a masochist’s face. Like they said in the old MasterCard commercials . . .
putting a smile on a masochist’s face