- Introduction to 30 Days of Kink
- Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you?
- List Your Kinks!
- How did you discover you were kinky?
- Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
- What was your first kinky sexual experience?
- Describe Your Most Interesting Sexual Fantasy
- What’s Your Favorite Toy?
- Post A Kinky Image You Find Erotic
- Post a Kink Related Song You Enjoy
- What are your hard limits?
- What are your views on the ethics of kink?
- Tell Us About A Humorous Kink Experience
- What is the appeal of BDSM? Why am I drawn to kink?
- How Does Real Life BDSM Differ From Fantasy?
- Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
I’m thinking that I really need to do a better job of looking ahead in these questions so I don’t answer them in advance. At least not again . . .
Part of my answer for the previous post, Day 3, directly addresses today’s question . . .
And let’s be honest, even before I turned 12 I was doing things that were more than a little out of the ordinary. When playing “cowboys and indians” or “war” with the other neighbor kids, I wasn’t as interested in killing anyone as I was in taking captives. I wanted prisoners!
If I could get way with it, I even wanted to tie their hands together. And not only did I desire prisoners, I wanted to keep them in captivity.
I wanted to stand guard over them. I wanted to make them ask me permission for even the simplest of things, like a drink of water. And, without a doubt, the worst part of my day was quitting time, as that was the time I had to release the prisoners I’d taken earlier in the day.
So, I suppose there was always an element of what now would be considered “kink” even in my childhood play.
At least in part, I’ve already provided at least an answer to this question.
The reality is, that in retrospect, as many of the moments and accomplishments of my life as possible were turned into a form of preparation to become the dominant I am today. Everything I have done gives a hint at my kinks. That’s simply my own inclination.
When I want something badly enough, I find a way. And, there’s nothing I’ve wanted in life anything more than to be a BDSM Master. Nothing.