- Baggage Cart Bondage
- Oh! Those Nipple Suckers!
- Whipsmart & Burlap Sack Bondage
- Restrained and Waiting at the Kinky Kabin
- Joyous Submission
- The Laughing Scene
- Did You Really Say, “Oh Fiddle!”?
- Brought to Heel!
- You’ve Heard of Hitachi? Meet Mr Wahl!
- Beautiful Breasts Lovely Lactation
- They Used a Sword to Cut Away my Clothes – Twice!
- Triptych Fun
- Bondage by Candlelight
- Eat Meat on a Friday?
- Smiling With Sinnja
- Spring-full Smiles
- Can You Tell I’m Enjoying Myself?
- Another Triptych with Sinnja
- Silly Smiling Bubbles
- Lost in the Dream. . .
- Getting It Right This Time
- Beautiful Breasts in Bondage
- Iced Boobies
- Aftercare Needed . . . Putting Me Back Together Again
- Stripped by Swordplay
- Projecting Chi
- Serafina Swings (a flogger)
- Silhouette – An Erotic Slave’s Profile
- Silhouette – Baggage Cart Bondage
- On My Knees
- Bound and Delivered
- A Glutton for Punishment
- Corseted Beauty
- Almost an Orgy . . .
It seems I failed to realize that today was actually the first day of June.
As such, I failed to note that there was a prompt for this week’s SinfulSunday!
Oops! My bad! Mea Culpa!
For some reason I was thinking next week was the prompt.
Honestly though, I do have an excuse . . . I’ve been spending unbelievable amounts of time in “top space” lately. Blame Serafina and Sinnja for that!
Individually they are both enthralling women. But, when we are all together, the effect is nothing less out intoxicating.
Life right now is a blur of new relationship energy for all three of us. Not exactly the prescription for extremely lucid thinking.
Still, a SinfulSunday prompt only comes around once a month, ya know.
It’s a terrible shame to miss even one . . . And, I already had a picture in mind!
Getting It Right This Time
Not only is the title literally true, in that this post is to make up for the fact that I missed the lovely Molly Moore’s SinfulSunday prompt, it’s also a perfect metaphor for the relationship Serafina and I share with Sinnja.
Although I’ve been poly since 1989, and can say I’ve enjoyed every moment of my journey, I’ve never felt anything like the energy that happens when we three are together.