- Introduction to 30 Days of Kink
- Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you?
- List Your Kinks!
- How did you discover you were kinky?
- Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
- What was your first kinky sexual experience?
- Describe Your Most Interesting Sexual Fantasy
- What’s Your Favorite Toy?
- Post A Kinky Image You Find Erotic
- Post a Kink Related Song You Enjoy
- What are your hard limits?
- What are your views on the ethics of kink?
- Tell Us About A Humorous Kink Experience
- What is the appeal of BDSM? Why am I drawn to kink?
- How Does Real Life BDSM Differ From Fantasy?
I made it through the Blogging from A to Z Challenge back in April. It was a lot of fun. I got to write some really nice essays for my site. In fact, one of them – “O” is for Outlaw No More – was picked by the judges at e[lust] as one of the top three sex blogger posts for the month of April.
Without a doubt, the challenge was good inspiration.
And, it was a good intellectual exercise for me as well. All in all, it was great fun and a good experience. I even plan to do it again next year.
Of the four full months my blog’s been in existence, I’ve already had two full months with a daily meme. Not only did I take part in the A to Z Challenge, I also was in on February Photo Fest.
Many of the folks who took part in the A to Z Challenge are taking a well deserved rest about now. I mean, it’s a lot of work to create good content for a blog every day, week upon week without end. It’s easy to burn out when blogging for that kind of schedule, especially when there’s also my real world business to run.
So, I’ve taken some time off too. My own posting during the month of May has been a little bit sparse. Some of that was recovering from the intensity of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. And, in part, I’ve been preoccupied by the blossoming relationship with Sinnja.
And, truth be told, Serafina is without a doubt the real priority in my life, this blog will always play second fiddle to her needs. I mean this blog is quite important to me, but my slave/wife is IMPORTANT!
With that said, we’ve cancelled all of our previous event plans for June. Due to the burgeoning relationship with Sinnja, we re-prioritized some of our summer travel plans, and won’t be cavorting at Twisted Tryst in June, at least not this year. So this appears to be an opportune time to undertake another significant writing project, and the 30 Days of Kink meme is a perfect fit.
And, as an added bonus, Serafina is planning to join in with her own 30 days of Kink too! I’m creating a separate series for her, as a list containing 60 posts would get more than a little bit unwieldy to navigate.
- Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
- Day 2: List your kinks.
- Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?
- Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
- Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
- Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
- Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?
- Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.
- Day 9: Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
- Day 10: What are your hard limits?
- Day 11: What are your views on the ethics of kink?
- Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
- Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
- Day 14: How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink? If you haven’t experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?
- Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.
- Day 16: What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?
- Day 17: What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?
- Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? If so, what are they?
- Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?
- Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.
- Day 21: Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)
- Day 22: What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy? How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?
- Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?
- Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?
- Day 25: How open are you about your kinks?
- Day 26: What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?
- Day 27: Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?
- Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?
- Day 29: Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?
- Day 30: Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.