noun plural \ˌdra-mə-təs-pər-ˈsō-(ˌ)nē, ˌdrä-, –ˌnī\
There is no other way to describe the folks I hold near and dear to my heart, my friends and family, than to portray them as a “cast of characters”.
Of course I don’t mean to imply that we are all just playing roles, I don’t use the term “character” in that sense at all. I mean the word character like my mother used it, to describe a person who was exceptional, unusual, or flamboyant.
I think mom used it as a bit of a derogatory term. Obviously it has the exact opposite connotation to my eyes. I like characters. And, there’s no doubt I’ve got an exceptional cast at the moment. But, it might take a scorecard to keep track of them all. With that in mind, I’d like to give a quick outline of the dramatis personæ for Samadhi House.
The primary subject of the blog is myself and my immediate leather family. The blog is about them, and for them, at the same time . . .
- Michael Samadhi – Your Humble Narrator – Master of Serafina, Dominant of Sinnja. Lifestyle dominant, sadist, eccentric, writer, photographer, and (believe it or not) philanthropist.
- Serafina Samadhi – The Mostest Hostess, slave to Michael, submissive to AlphaBull. Serafina is a porcelain skinned beauty with dignity, class, and grace. She’s my beloved, my wife and my partner in all things.
- Sinnja – my recently collared submissive, our new love and best friend. Sinnja’s smart, sexy, sassy, and sweet. She’s got the biggest heart, a smile to melt my own heart, and eyes that entrance my soul. Now she’s mine!
Deserving to be mentioned in nearly the same breath . . .
- AlphaBull – my best male friend, an outstanding dominant, he joined us to assist for a few scenes as a part of Serafina’s training, and now has become family. A ruggedly handsome outdoorsman and craftsman, Alpha’s biggest fetish is the cuckold lifestyle. I’m currently encouraging Serafina and Alpha to find a single male they could cuckold together.
There are a couple of former girlfriends / play partners who are still close friends who’ve been mentioned here before, and will probably earn mention again . . . .
- Cherub – a dear friend who I used to play with for the better part of the 1990’s. She’s an artist, healer, and writer. Someday we will collaborate together to write the great american novel.
- Lexxi – good friend and play partner for the last half of 2013. A complex lady with an intuitive sense for energy play, ultimately we found we did far better as friends than in any sort of relationship.
Then there are the folks I mentor / protect . . .
- Gatekeeper0613 – a good friend, my first student (along with his wife Dee), father, family man and business manager, he’s trying to learn the ropes while juggling heavy work and family responsibilities, at this point he’s really more friend than student, but I continue to list him as someone I mentor out of respect for the way the relationship began. Very loyal to and protective of Dee.
- Dione12 / Dee – a good friend, my first student (along with her husband Gatekeeper0613) who has, in return, helped me to explore and better understand my sadistic side. Our relationship has evolved from mentor/student, to play partners, and ultimately to being great friends. She’s a mother and career woman, as well as being able to flip hamburgers without any utensils.
- nova3434 / Stephen – A serious student of mastery – we see each other far less frequently than I wish, but his smile as well as his enthusiasm and dedication to kink are infectious.
- TheropeArtist / Shawn – A serious student of BDSM – we see each other less frequently than I wish, but his serious nature and studious manner are very rare in young dominants.
- dragonmoon1970 – The victim of a vindictive and vengeful former dominant, she was placed under my protection late last fall. A dear sweet lady who’s health has not been the best in the year we’ve known her.
And of course we have some wonderful close friends too, folks that could get called extended family:
- Lady Jennifer – there aren’t many Dommes on my Dramatis personæ, you won’t run across one again until the listing of my more casual friends, but Lady Jennifer is at the top of this list. As I’ve often said in her presence, I’d walk through hell in a gasoline suit for Jennifer. She’s a hell of a lady who helped me double team Dee for my birthday last year in a scene some folks are still talking about.
- puppet – Lady Jennifer’s wonderful submissive man. He’s kind, intelligent, witty, funny, not to mention the fact that he giggles beautifully when Serafina occasionally has warmed him up for Jennifer.
- Dark Kitty – a dear lady friend of ours from California, a sweet submissive and a kind hearted lady who’s ass glows nicely for a good flogging!
Then there are a couple of kinksters we’ve met through Sinnja, as they are her family.
- shadowborn – Sinnja’s husband, who believe it or not has wished me well with his wife. I don’t know him well yet, but any man who writes me to wish me well in my relationship with his wife will make my list of friends. And that is one thing we do have in common for sure, we both love Sinnja enough to want her ultimate happiness. I just happen to think her ultimate happiness is to be found serving me, and it seems Lewis agrees, at least for the moment.
- addar – Believe it or not, he’s Sinnja’s oldest son. I met him for the first time at the munch where I first met Sinnja. He’s a really cool guy, has hit it off really well with Serafina. I consider him family too!
Then there are a pair of ex wives, one of whom get’s mentioned at least infrequently . . .
- BlissfulTorment / Bliss / Blissy– My partner for close to 20 years, my submissive for a decade, we were married from 1993 until 2009. A physically beautiful creature who was a lifeguard, personal trainer, and nude model, Blissy was also a narcissist. Ultimately I found she could not be trusted, and in the end, without trust there is no real love.
- Charley – My first wife, we were married for 3 years in the early 1980’s. I shared my first BDSM wedding night with Charlie, three days after my 18th birthday. A good woman, we were just married too young. I see her out at a restaurant once a year it seems, and we always exchange friendly smiles and kind words.
Finally, there are a number of more casual friends, folks we don’t see as often as we’d like, but are still an important part of our lives.
- _his_Owner / Mr_Ellen – a great person, wonderful presenter, very serious about the lifestyle, she’s the reason I have a suspension frame that was originally designed as a swing stand, we gave her our kitchen table in return.
- Sir_Eric – outstanding dominant and great all around guy, organizer of Kinkstock, dominant of Aly.
- Aly – great lady, submissive to Eric, fun, witty, and just a little bit bratty (sometimes more than a little!).
- Lady_E – another great lady, a local Pro-Domme who has hosted a couple of private parties we attended, I borrowed her airsoft rifles for an interrogation scene last November.
I’m almost positive I’ve missed folks who deserve to make the list, but that’s always something I can catch up on later if necessary. Some of these folks will likely become the “victims” of a more detailed individual write up. Lucky them, right?
For now though, that’s a pretty good basic scorecard for the folks who want to keep track of the cast of characters that surrounds my life.