- Delve into the Dungeon
- State of Being
- Happy Endings
- Game Show Edition
- I’m Not Askin’…I’m Tellin’!
- TMI Tuesday: March 4, 2014
- Emotions – the Travis Bickle edition of TMI
- Name a Product . . .
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
- When Sex Meets Art And Vice Versa
- TMI Styled Permanent Vacation
- TMI Tuesday: April 22, 2014
- Fill in the Blanks
- You are Such a Character?
- Preparing the Body
- Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday
- Some things to think about
- School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014
- TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014
- TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014
Here’s the lede for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions . . .
For TMI Tuesday this week we delve into the creative collaboration when sex meets art with The Art of Sex.
Now, without further ado, this week’s TMI Tuesday . . .
1. Would you take or have you taken a sexually themed vacation getaway (i.e., Hedonism, Club Fantasy Island, Cap d’Agde)? Why or why not?
Of course I would! To be honest, Serafina and I already do that kind of thing, in attending events like Twisted Tryst.
2. You have won an erotic fantasy weekend getaway package custom fit to your needs. Describe the fantasy you desire.
I’ve lived all the big ones years ago I think, these days I like putting my own spin on fulfilling the fantasies of my friends. I think for this fantasy weekend getaway package think I’d like a wonderful gang bang experience put together for Serafina. A smorgasbord of man-meat for her for that one night, like an all you can eat buffet for her pussy.
3. An artist has decided that you are his/her inspiration. They want to capture the essence of your sexiness in a sculpture. What would that sculpture look like? Describe it for us or post a photo of an existing sculpture that you believe closely captures the essence of your sexiness.
Look to the right —–>
4. You are being paid 500,000 USD to pose as a live nude model mimicking one of sculptures in the photo below. Which sculpture will you recreate live? Why?
Sculpture “three” looks like the certain winner. I tried something like “one” a couple of weeks ago, and my back still is recovering. “Two” looks like fun . . . for about sixty seconds!
5. Which book title fits your current thoughts of love, sex or romance?
a. No More Silly Love Songs
b. The Joy of the Quickie
c. Dr. Seth’s Love Prescription
d. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
No doubt, I’ve got a love prescription for my Serafina.
Bonus: Which one is you? See the sculpture below. Tell us which position you would like to occupy and write a caption.
The last man standing, of course!