Random stuff the universe needs to know about YOU.
There was no TMI Tuesday posted for today, August 1, 2017.
I have no idea what the story is here. I only know that I’d planned to participate this week.
As part of “curating” my past sex blogging content, I’m collecting everything here, under one roof, so to speak.
So I’ll present one of my prior TMI Tuesday efforts. Previously posted at SpiritualBDSM.com.
1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
I’d rather be overdressed than be too casual these days.
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
I won my slave’s heart! I prevailed with integrity, intellect, compassion, not to mention an overactive imagination in the bedroom, and a good measure of dominance to match her submission.
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Bottoms up baby!
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
You can never go wrong by acting with class and dignity.
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
I never lied with regularity, not even to my parents.
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
I intended to write more on this blog, not just answer a TMI Tuesday . . . I didn’t write more because I used up the last of my energy visiting a sick parent in the Hospital. I hope to write more tomorrow, I hope to write more every day, whether I make the time and feel the inspiration is still up for grabs.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
I am bothered by people talking on cell phones while driving, their divided attention endangers other drivers.
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Harmon Killebrew.
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
During sacred sex – These days I find it in the bedroom when sharing sensual moments with my slave. The webs we weave (both figurative and literal) send us to powerful heights of shared passion.