- Delve into the Dungeon
- State of Being
- Happy Endings
- Game Show Edition
- I’m Not Askin’…I’m Tellin’!
- TMI Tuesday: March 4, 2014
- Emotions – the Travis Bickle edition of TMI
- Name a Product . . .
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
- When Sex Meets Art And Vice Versa
- TMI Styled Permanent Vacation
- TMI Tuesday: April 22, 2014
- Fill in the Blanks
- You are Such a Character?
- Preparing the Body
- Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday
- Some things to think about
- School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014
- TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014
- TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014
For TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014, some questions about life . . .
1. We learn from our mistakes. What sex or sexual mistakes have you made and learned from? What was the lesson learned?
Back when I started doing BDSM there were no guidebooks, no websites describing how to play kinky, and the first organizations dedicated to BDSM education were just getting started. So every mistake was a learning experience.
For instance, one of the earliest lessons I learned was playing sexual games with foods. I was dipping my cock in chocolate, whipped cream, caramel sauce, etc. and then having my first wife (who was blindfolded) lick off the sauce. Being young and poor, there weren’t many options in the fridge, so I ended up resorting to some flavorings that aren’t exactly traditional fare for that kind of play.
One of the things I tried was ketchup. It wasn’t exactly a rousing success. After it was all over, I was told that I “ruined” ketchup for her, and it’s pretty much true that she didn’t use ketchup on her food for the better part of the next year.
Lesson learned – there’s a real reason non-traditional food items and condiments aren’t used for sexual play
2. What risk (sexual or not) would you take if you knew you would not fail?
This is a difficult one for me, because I’m already a bit of a sexual rebel. I take calculated risks as a part of my play every day.
One of the things I’ve never done is to have a one night stand. Because sex and love are tied together in my mind, I’m not sure I’m physically capable of having a one night stand. If I knew with certainty I could perform, a one night stand scenario might become somewhat tempting to fulfill. Well, maybe once . . .
3. At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?
I have a wonderful slave/wife, Serafina, we’ve been together for more than a decade now. I have a wonderful submissive, Sinnja, who Serafina and I love dearly. I’m living a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle and loving it.
4. What one piece of advice about sex would you offer the virgin you?
Go for it!
5. What are you avoiding?
Deciding what I want to be when I grow up!
6. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?
See answer #5. You’d think I’d have it figured out by age 50. Al I really want is to be a good Master to Serafina and Sinnja.
Bonus: Do you think you’ve experienced true intimacy in a relationship?
Of course! I do well with intimacy, so unlike knowing what I want to be when I get up, I’ve got the intimacy stuff down.