- Delve into the Dungeon
- State of Being
- Happy Endings
- Game Show Edition
- I’m Not Askin’…I’m Tellin’!
- TMI Tuesday: March 4, 2014
- Emotions – the Travis Bickle edition of TMI
- Name a Product . . .
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
- When Sex Meets Art And Vice Versa
- TMI Styled Permanent Vacation
- TMI Tuesday: April 22, 2014
- Fill in the Blanks
- You are Such a Character?
- Preparing the Body
- Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday
- Some things to think about
- School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014
- TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014
- TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014
Up for TMI Tuesday: July 22, 2014 are relationship questions . . .
1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?
I may very well look and admire, but I also wonder what they are “really” like. All too often people who are obviously physically beautiful don’t have tremendous depth of personality.
I avoid narcissists at all costs!
2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.
It’s your basic “dinner and dungeon” date. Isn’t that everyone’s dream?
I’d like an evening alone with Serafina, Sinnja, and our in home dungeon.
First we share a beautiful meal together, then we retire to the dungeon for an evening of torment and bliss.
Who could ask for anything more?
3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?
I’ve been married three times. I’ve been “in love” a few times more than that. To my eye, at the very least, those all qualify as “serious” relationships.
With that said, I can’t say that anything in my experience prior to meeting Serafina could equal the love and passion I feel for her. My love for her grows daily.
My feelings for Sinnja are similar to how I feel about Serafina, only newer. Building trust takes time, no doubt about that, but the love we feel for each other is unwavering.
4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?
I don’t consider a relationship to be casual if it is also sexual.
5. What will ruin a relationship for you?
Deceit and lack of trust.
Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?
Love is sexy for me . . .