- Delve into the Dungeon
- State of Being
- Happy Endings
- Game Show Edition
- I’m Not Askin’…I’m Tellin’!
- TMI Tuesday: March 4, 2014
- Emotions – the Travis Bickle edition of TMI
- Name a Product . . .
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- Computer Love? I don’t think so . . .
- When Sex Meets Art And Vice Versa
- TMI Styled Permanent Vacation
- TMI Tuesday: April 22, 2014
- Fill in the Blanks
- You are Such a Character?
- Preparing the Body
- Pick One – Another Oddball TMI Tuesday
- Some things to think about
- School Days TMI Tuesday: June 24, 2014
- TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014
- TMI Tuesday July 22, 2014
1. Wizard of Oz: “I’ve got a feeling we’re not in
Kansas _____ anymore.”
“I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Colorado anymore!” Dorothy said as the State Police cruiser’s lights went on behind her. “Yo Tinman, hide the stash in the Scarecrow, and give the damn lion a Xanax, I don’t want him freakin’ !”
2. Apocalypse Now: “I love the smell of
napalm _____ in the morning.”
“I love the smell of phthalates in the morning,” Colonel Kilgore said with a sly grin, “Reminds me of a weekend I spent holed up with 4 hookers in Saigon!”
3. Casablanca: “Here’s looking at you
kid _____ .”
“Here’s looking at ewe,” Rick said, as he mounted his plastic sheep.
4. On the Waterfront: “You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been
somebody _____ , instead of a bum _____ , which is what I am.”
“You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been porn star, instead of the god-damned President of the United States, which is what I am,” Obama said with a Texas drawl, as he once again did he best LBJ impression for Rham Emmanuel. “I’m sorry Mr President, but that smells pretty fucking fishy to me,” Rham quipped, before pointing and bursting out in sniggling laughter.1.
5. Star Wars: “May the
Force _____ be with you.”
“May the whores be with you,” Skywalker said. “Now this is the kind rebel alliance I can really get into,” Hans Solo quipped as he strolled away, a babe in each arm.
6. Fields of Dreams: “If you
build _____ it, he will come.”
“If you stroke it he will come,” the eerie voice in his head intoned. “I hope they bring Ty Cobb along, then I can sodomize that racist mutherfucker,” Ray Kinsella thought to himself, as he reached into his pants . . .
- sorry if this is difficult to understand reference. LBJ is short for Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th President of the United States. It’s been said that LBJ was incredibly well endowed, and not afraid to show it off to his fellow politicians, staff, etc. Rahm Emanuel is President Obama’s former Chief of Staff, now the Mayor of Chicago. Rahm is perhaps most famous in Illinois politics, for sending dead fish via the mail to a political opponent. Rham’s also famous for his foul mouth, and dropping the f-bomb. ↩