- Baggage Cart Bondage
- Oh! Those Nipple Suckers!
- Whipsmart & Burlap Sack Bondage
- Restrained and Waiting at the Kinky Kabin
- Joyous Submission
- The Laughing Scene
- Did You Really Say, “Oh Fiddle!”?
- Brought to Heel!
- You’ve Heard of Hitachi? Meet Mr Wahl!
- Beautiful Breasts Lovely Lactation
- They Used a Sword to Cut Away my Clothes – Twice!
- Triptych Fun
- Bondage by Candlelight
- Eat Meat on a Friday?
- Smiling With Sinnja
- Spring-full Smiles
- Can You Tell I’m Enjoying Myself?
- Another Triptych with Sinnja
- Silly Smiling Bubbles
- Lost in the Dream. . .
- Getting It Right This Time
- Beautiful Breasts in Bondage
- Iced Boobies
- Aftercare Needed . . . Putting Me Back Together Again
- Stripped by Swordplay
- Projecting Chi
- Serafina Swings (a flogger)
- Silhouette – An Erotic Slave’s Profile
- Silhouette – Baggage Cart Bondage
- On My Knees
- Bound and Delivered
- A Glutton for Punishment
- Corseted Beauty
- Almost an Orgy . . .
Serafina and I participate in a number of sex blogger memes.
Most prominently though are the weekly memes, as they show up here on a regular schedule.
Week after week they are a part of our blog.
I guess you could say that Internet memes are inspiring to Serafina and I.
They provide ideas, and a real sense of community, not to mention increasing viewership.
And in the end, isn’t that the point?
I mean writers want to be read, exhibitionists want to be seen, ya know?
a collection of artwork by serafina samadhi inspired by sinful sunday’s triptych competition . . .
I tend to be a relatively slow and plodding writer. It used to be that I wasn’t happy until a piece I wrote had something like 14 revision before the final edit. Part of that, I suppose, comes from my former profession. Crafting press releases for statewide release was a precise task, especially in the dog eat dog world of Illinois politics.
But, working on a deadline is always good motivation to keep going. It forces me to get the job done with a minimum of revisions. To participate, I’ve got to finish on time, and I don’t usually have a week’s lead time to craft my writing like I would have with a new release.
I think my writing is fresher now, even if it’s somewhat less precise. And, some of the memes aren’t about the writing anyway, like Sinful Sunday. Which does, finally, bring me around to the point of this post1
My point is that we were given some lead time for Molly’s Triptych contest. And while (thankfully) there aren’t 18 different revisions to show, we did create a few alternatives along the way. Call it practice if you like, it’s part of the creative process, and I’d like to show our work.
Anyway, it’s also an opportunity to brag on my Serafina. While we are both photographers, she’s the wizard with photo editing software. In the end, all of the triptychs posted here are her work. The two triptych’shave been previously posted, I think one was here and one was at SpiritualBDSM.com. The rest of what I’ve shared here today is new . . .
- I’m rarely happy with a post that’s less than 300 words – I really try to minimize the verbosity for Sinful Sunday, but there’s always so much to say, and I’m still working on learning how to let my photography speak for me instead of my words. ↩